Book Title: TExES Science 7-12 (236) Secrets Study Guide: TExES Test Review for the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards (Secrets (Mometrix))
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: TExES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This TExES Science 7-12 study guide includes TExES Science 7-12 practice test questions. Our TExES Science 7-12 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the TExES Science 7-12 test. Mometrix's TExES Science 7-12 test study guide reviews the most important components of the TExES Science 7-12 exam.
The TExES Science 7-12 (236) Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. TExES Science 7-12 (236) Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the TExES Science 7-12 (236) Exam.
TExES Science 7-12 (236) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough and detailed overview of skills needed for Texas secondary science educators.
- An analysis of scientific inquiry and processes.
- An in-depth look at physics.
- A breakdown of cell structure and processes.
- A guide to science learning, instruction and assessment.
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations.
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Scientific Inquiry and Processes section covers:
- Scientific method
- Metric system
- Field studies
The Physics section covers:
The Chemistry section covers:
- Acids and Bases
The Cell Structure and Processes section covers:
- Cellular respiration
- Cell division
- Cell cycle
The Heredity and Evolution of Life section covers:
- Mendel's laws
- Genetic engineering
The Diversity of Life section covers:
- Plant cell structure
- Nucleic acids
The Interdependence of Life and Environmental Systems section covers:
- Food chain
The Components and Properties of the Solar System and the Universe section covers:
The Science Learning, Instruction, and Assessment section covers:
- Lab safety measures
- Chemical handling
- Lab animals and dissections
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the TExES Science 7-12 (236) Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- TExES Science 7-12 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the TExES Science 7-12 test.
- TExES Science 7-12 study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal.
- TExES Science 7-12 exam prep that will help you elevate your TExES Science 7-12 test score.
- TExES Science 7-12 study manual that will reduce your worry about the TExES Science 7-12 exam.
- TExES Science 7-12 practice test questions and much more...